Thinking of adding Grill Guard. Thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue2002Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382667096.332105.jpg
I like having mine, and your tahoe would definitely look good with a black one

OP
OP
nkosmo

nkosmo

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. I'm going to look around and see if i can find one i really like. Either that or im doing the HD hood swap!

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. I'm going to look around and see if i can find one i really like. Either that or im doing the HD hood swap!

For me, that's an easy one: DEFINITELY the HD Hood vs. the Guard.

But as mentioned before, it is YOUR truck, so do what YOU think looks best and what YOU like.

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me, it's a combination of concrete jungle and random offroad trips driving in areas heavily populated with deer. I rocked a full Westin Sportsman guard, no guard, and now a Go Industries guard. The Westing guard was a full wrap around and provided the most protection from shopping carts, footballs, the great parallel parkers that park by "feel" instead of vision. Truck looked best without any guard (sleek), but I wanted some protection. My current guard is a good compromise, its not bulky, looks badass and bolts to the frame in 4 places. And because it is chrome, it is less noticeable on my truck. (They sell black too).

Just realized this photo has a slight filter effect applied to it, but you get the idea.

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 26

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me, it's a combination of concrete jungle and random offroad trips driving in areas heavily populated with deer. I rocked a full Westin Sportsman guard, no guard, and now a Go Industries guard. The Westing guard was a full wrap around and provided the most protection from shopping carts, footballs, the great parallel parkers that park by "feel" instead of vision. Truck looked best without any guard (sleek), but I wanted some protection. My current guard is a good compromise, its not bulky, looks badass and bolts to the frame in 4 places. And because it is chrome, it is less noticeable on my truck. (They sell black too).

Just realized this photo has a slight filter effect applied to it, but you get the idea.

"Badass"??????? :think:

As I always say, beauty shall be in the eye of the beholder. It is your truck, glad you like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA