Theft deterrent module location?? (searched)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbibb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
One of the bcm codes that I am getting shows a faulty theft deterrent module. Does anyone know where this is for a 99 denali? Apparently its in a different place than Yukon/Tahoe??? I tried searching but didn't find anything. Thanks for any help

Kenny D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my 99 suburban, it was under the dash behind the panel under the steering wheel. You have to dig for it as it is attached to the metal framework. It is wedged up there pretty good and a real pain to get to.
I found some you tube videos on it. I'll go see if I can find it again and link it here.

Capsalot1

Reaction score
In my 99 suburban, it was under the dash behind the panel under the steering wheel. You have to dig for it as it is attached to the metal framework. It is wedged up there pretty good and a real pain to get to.
I found some you tube videos on it. I'll go see if I can find it again and link it here.
Mine isn’t where the video says it is, mines a 02 Tahoe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekahgentry

Latest posts