The thing you love/hate/most proud of about your truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I hate that back in the day they used ******** white n my paintjob looks like shit.....

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

I like that its like a new hoe tho with the motor and trans and tcase new:)

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

What do I hate most? I'm not liking the fact that there's a pretty darn good chance that my dashboard will crack. Pretty good chance, who am I kidding? I think it's safe to say the dashboard will crack, period!!

Other than that, a defective throttle body, and poor service when I need it.... it's an OK vehicle. Nothing to write home about though. I would probably be happier if I had bought a Ford Expedition, maybe an EL model even.

U do relize FORDS suck more.... I'll trade u my 05 explorer for ur rig;)

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Then sell it and buy 05 and 94 explorers;) someone wanted to trade another explorer for my silverdao but I'm like no lol.

John_denali

Reaction score
Love the 6.2 and new leather smell but hate that I didn't get the tint darker on the driver and front passenger windows

Last edited:

madodger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love everything...except the 5.3 and the paint quality and the dumb gold bowties which I got rid of for slightly less dumb painted bowties. Now the rake is my hated enemy which I cant figure out how to fix and live with.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love everything...except the 5.3 and the paint quality and the dumb gold bowties which I got rid of for slightly less dumb painted bowties. Now the rake is my hated enemy which I cant figure out how to fix and live with.

You need to visit the forum more often if you can't figure out how to fix your rake :)

madodger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife would disagree with that comment ;)

The only option seems like a 2/3 drop and I just dont want to go that low with a 4x4. My prob is the drivers side rear is only 1.5" lower and although I love cali, I dont want to lean like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st tahoe