The search continues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I have looked for a 3/4 ton 4x4 Suburban with a 6.0 for months now. I have located a couple that APPEARED to be what I was looking for till I actually saw them in person and again, the asking price was just too much. Now the used vehicle market appears to be loosening up around here and lots are filling up and prices are starting to come down a bit and people don't seem to be way out there on their asking prices. This is not a Suburban but I am gonna look at this weekend and is local so I can bring home and inspect at my home shop. It has spent it's whole life here locally and is on the second owner and no rust. This ought to be able to haul any hitch type, gooseneck or 5th wheel trailer I want to.

https://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/d/eugene-1997-gmc-sierra-x4-4wd-crew-cab/7581018358.html

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Still looking for that 2000 to 2006 3/4 ton Suburban that checks all my boxes, especially the 6.0 engine. Surely there has to be one on the west coast and especially in the PNW area.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons