The one time I didnt park in the garage....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good morning to me, its going to be a great week, people suck

Attachments

• IMAG0237.jpg
    IMAG0237.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 94

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:sad72:

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ouch. I walked into my garage to go to work this morning and realized I forgot to pull it in last night with the sunroof open and windows cracked, I was so happy that it wasnt touched. Any time I can its in the garage, that sucks how someone can do that

UBILLN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
... at least they were "considerate" enough to break the back door window instead of the front, that way when you go to the junkyard to get another window(or to a place to fix it for you) that you wont have to sit in glass on the way there.

OP
OP
V

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya its a bummer they used a screw driver to pry the glass to pop it open so not the piler needs repair, than they walked on all the seats so I need all new leather, broke the dash, took the Avic d3 left the harness and gps cable and took the rear radio, ipod. it could have been worse i guess

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After watching "America Undercover" and seeing those guys steal that lowered Silverado I got a good feel for the mindset of people like this. Don't give a **** and feel everyone's car is their next meal ticket. Get a viper with remote paging insert firearm of choice.

My truck still ain't right since it got broken into. At least they didn't steal it and hopefully u got full coverage.

Side note get in on the katzkin group buy to replace the leather. I had mine "repaired" twice from glass and being torn. Better just to replace.

Last edited:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those bastards stole the tread on your tires!!! :(

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dam thieves. Its sad to see any window smashed. reminds me of the time they got me in the schools parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dam bastards its sad to see any window smashed. Reminds me when they got me in the schools parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sux for sure. What part of Upland are you in? I live there too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo