Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oke just to be sure, if I would buy the Autocal V3 system, will that also include the tune or do you've to pay $400 for the tune also? Really in between this or do it at my ''good'' local tuner. With speed-bank etc. €399,00. That is like $490 dollars. But the Autocal is $649 but that's excluding taxes and shipping..
$649 USD would include the AutoCal (hardware is yours to keep), the custom tune and license that we will provide, and free tune updates as long as you own the vehicle. Shipping to the Netherlands should be between $45-$50 it will calculate at checkout. Let me know if you have any other questions. Also to order you can call us 877-809-4070 or order from our website https://blackbearperformance.3dcartstores.com/AutoCal-V3-Tuning-System_p_1467.html

Last edited:

Tonny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$649 USD would include the AutoCal (hardware is yours to keep), the custom tune and license that we will provide, and free tune updates as long as you own the vehicle. Shipping to the Netherlands should be between $45-$50 it will calculate at checkout. Let me know if you have any other questions. Also to order you can call us 877-809-4070 or order from our website http://store.blackbearperformance.com/AutoCal-V3-Tuning-System_p_1467.html
Thanks for the fast reply. I see you also are Airaid dealer. I don't see all the Airaid MIT's on your website, are you available to deliver the 200-919? Will the sending costs change? And will taxes also payed or will that be a mystery until I receive it?

EDIT: Or is this also the 200-919 since I would like a dry air filter also?
http://store.blackbearperformance.c...ckSUV-Dry-Filter-and-Tube--201-719_p_401.html

EDIT 2: I need to search better before yelling hahah. But the main question remains, taxes, you guys can tell my something about that?

Tonny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I figured it out, I will pay roughly €760,- for the Autocal V3 tuning system including taxes, a lifetime tuning licensefor the Tahoe, case and tuning from BBP. Because the dollar is low (a advantage for me), it will differ roughly €300 with my local, proper tuner, famous specialized Honda tuner famous in Europe, and although he can do the changes to my Tahoe, he has no experience in what all components can handle. So +: nearby, roller bank tune and cheaper. + for BBP? A lot of experience, how much cars did you tune?, know better what components can handle. As seen ont his forum a very good service, and also familiar with the Airaid MIT so all though I wouldn't recommend tunes via mail normally, but I've the confidence and reviews here to believe this is not a problem because of the experience Black Bear Performance has.

So what you guys recon?

EDIT: BTW including http://store.blackbearperformance.c...ckSUV-Dry-Filter-and-Tube--201-719_p_401.html this will making shipping $100 dollars more, so prolly will wait for my cousin for this to take with him. Since I also have to find a e-fan also, this can wait more..

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would go BlackBear. No issues with them emailing your tunes. Plus free updated tunes for life so when you change things you’re set. Even things like changing tire sizes so they recalibrate your speedo, changing camshaft or any other vehicle mods. And if you have engine or trans issues you can send them a data log and they can troubleshoot for you as a courtesy. Justin has done this for me when I kept getting a vacuum leak with my blower or changing the pulley for more boost and started running out of injector. You can’t go wrong with them.

Tonny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would go BlackBear. No issues with them emailing your tunes. Plus free updated tunes for life so when you change things you’re set. Even things like changing tire sizes so they recalibrate your speedo, changing camshaft or any other vehicle mods. And if you have engine or trans issues you can send them a data log and they can troubleshoot for you as a courtesy. Justin has done this for me when I kept getting a vacuum leak with my blower or changing the pulley for more boost and started running out of injector. You can’t go wrong with them.
Yes that sort of things make me really lean towards BBP, all though it will go via e-mail. I saw in your thread that like the whole BBP team was helping you getting your blower installation correctly. And since I like doing maintenance and stuff, a trouble shoot via email sounds good too. And for example when I install the e-fan or Airaid later on, they can also help me with that and the tune ha?

Only thing, the website, or it are my browsers but it doesn't work properly. Managed on firefox to make an account but can't seem to find my basket or wish list and that kind of stuff..

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Just so you know--you can use electric fans up to 2014. I'm not sure if they'll fit beyond those years.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes that sort of things make me really lean towards BBP, all though it will go via e-mail. I saw in your thread that like the whole BBP team was helping you getting your blower installation correctly. And since I like doing maintenance and stuff, a trouble shoot via email sounds good too. And for example when I install the e-fan or Airaid later on, they can also help me with that and the tune ha?

Only thing, the website, or it are my browsers but it doesn't work properly. Managed on firefox to make an account but can't seem to find my basket or wish list and that kind of stuff..
They turn the pin on in the ECM for the Efan as default when they send your tune, so it will be ready to go whenever you decide to do it. Having that pin turned on doesn’t affect anything, you can use an efan or clutch fan.