Thanks Black Bear Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thalacy12

Reaction score
Got my 08 Tahoe LTZ tuned by BBP yesterday and let me say to anyone that has the opportunity......Get it done! It drives like a different truck especially when in performance mode. Theres no more lag in the shifting and really gets up and goes when you need to get around someone in a hurry! Definitely worth it for anyone that wants quick and inexpensive performance gains!

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to get mine tuned!!! Had my other truck tuned and to this day I'm amazed how many dudes put something like this off on their trucks..

OP
OP
T

thalacy12

Reaction score
This is my 4th GM w/ the 5.3 since 03 and I'm kicking myself for having never done it before! Pretty sick to be driving around as he is checking the readings and then after a quick shutdown and update the difference in performance! Justin def knows his sh$%.....and of course he mentioned one more "upgrade" I'm thinking supercharger next year haaa!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmatson

Latest posts