Texas Truck Replica flaw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received my warranty wheel yesterday to replace one of my wheels that the clear had a crack in it. Opened up the box for the warranty wheel to inspect it and noticed that the wheel had a bunch of blemishes on it. A lot of them are on the back lip of the wheel which I can live with but on one of the spokes it has a knick in it. I got ahold of a guy names Mike from Factory Reproductions and he told me that they are extremely minor blemishes and that if I send it back he will have his guys cherry pick me a wheel with no blemishes but I will have to pay for the shipping their and back. After spending the money I did on the wheels I at least expected a wheel with no blemishes but with the way the guy talked it seems like blemishes is what they come with. Leaves me to decide whether I want a wheel with a bubble and crack in the clear coat or a knick in the spoke. Looks like these wheels were a :badidea:

Danzigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell him you are sending the entire set back for a full refund due to quality issues. Go somewhere else!

OP
OP
LoHoe

LoHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only had the wheels on the tahoe for 2 weeks before the paint bubbled up and clear cracked.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I only had the wheels on the tahoe for 2 weeks before the paint bubbled up and clear cracked.

No problem ill get another wheel out to you I will contact them after i get back from sema and get another wheel out. Like i told you after years and many sets sold locally and here and ebay this is the first time ive had a issue. Once wheel has a issue and others are fine and its just 1 wheel not all of them. I was trying to make this right but you but you just texted you were talking to mike there without at least giving me a heads up until now so im lost on what what said and its between you and mike at this point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chazbeaux