Texas instrument cluster LED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
FB45E00E-DA0D-4DA4-89A8-04E344892023.png
So I bought a Texas instrument speedo cluster for my 2014 tahoe. I wanted all red. It almost looks pink and not very good at all. I’m sending it back in and having them fix it. They said sorry and going to fix it for free. We shall see how it looks when they fix it and I install it again.

Top pic is the forsale ad picture. And the bottom is what they sent me. My truck is the ppv so I got the 140mph speedo...

I guess anyone else have one of these clusters in their truck? Anyone have any problems ?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the pinkish color is almost impossible to get around, my cluster has both blue and red led's and I mean RED-RED-RED you can't get any red-er and it still has a pinkish tint, I've just gotten used to it, most of it has to do with the color of the overlay film I am sure.

cluster2.jpg

OP
OP
massivespl

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
the pinkish color is almost impossible to get around, my cluster has both blue and red led's and I mean RED-RED-RED you can't get any red-er and it still has a pinkish tint, I've just gotten used to it, most of it has to do with the color of the overlay film I am sure.

View attachment 237522
I just want it to look red like the top picture that they advertised. If not I’ll just keep stock lol. I was just wondering if anyone else has gotten a cluster from them and how it looked.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just want it to look red like the top picture that they advertised. If not I’ll just keep stock lol. I was just wondering if anyone else has gotten a cluster from them and how it looked.
I had mine done locally, I was right there when we tested different color led's, the led's that were put in were bright red, the overlay is what makes it look pinkish. Green would have looked the best but I wasn't really feelin Goblin, lol

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rddixon

Latest posts