Terrible MPG!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
keenan

keenan

Reaction score
So I'm using Torque Pro and I'm trying to determine if my O2 sensors are ok. The top of the screen shows the actual readings while the bottom shows a sample graph. If my actual readings do not follow the sample graph does that mean I have issues?

Here is what I'm referring to:

15149106417_55a2710076_z.jpg
I wouldn't know for sure. I'll test my bank 2 sensors later today and see if they match yours but yeah, I don't know if there's anything wrong.

Mudfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't know for sure. I'll test my bank 2 sensors later today and see if they match yours but yeah, I don't know if there's anything wrong.

I'd appreciate that.

afpj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mudfrog: if you did not modify the time scale on the horizontal axis on Torque app, then that could be the general pattern for sensor 2 (postcat). If that's your sensor 1(precat) I'd compare with the other Bank 1 sensor 1. They should have a rapid sine wave pattern as Keenan illustrated. So if that pattern is really for sensor 1, it looks like it needs to be changed. My info is based on US spec...don't know if it's the same for Canadian spec models. Curious if you rev the engine to about 1500-2000 for a few seconds, does the sinewave pattern speed up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRuiz