Temp gauge showing hot but engine is running normally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clownracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude bring it back to the shop that ****** it up they should be fixing that free of charge

OP
OP
B

basspro1886

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Okay another update. I scanned the ECM yesterday, and there was nothing for codes. I spoke with mechanic and he still thinks that this is a cluster issue. What do you all think?

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Clown racer. The mechanic and I have been going rounds about this, and he claims they were not in the area of the sending unit nor the cluster. I have disagreed with him and I just feel that he does not want to deal with his mess ups. I am a aircraft mechanic, and I can figure it out for myself. But you are right he should fix it, but i will not go back to him anymore. Living in a small town everyone will know what he has done.

OP
OP
B

basspro1886

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Final update on Temp. Exchanged the sending unit at the auto parts store with another, and found the sending unit was defective. Once installed and serviced the fluid, it is working as it should.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts