Tech 2 For Sale in Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like he copy pasted the picture. :jester:

dang, it would have been amazing if it was legit.
If it was legit. It was sold lol. I been waiting for a reply…. But I also didn’t realize what they go for.

I usually look at the clones for like $300 ish. Not the legit ones. They’re pricey

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sometimes, people are lazy (I know... hard to believe!) and scab photos of the internet, instead of going through the bother of taking new photos. Still could be a scam, but could just be a lazy person. If I was local, I would absolutely try to arrange an in-person inspection of the item. Not sure I'd want to trust somebody on Offer Up or even Marketplace. I would be more comfortable going through Ebay. At least Ebay can get you your money back, if something goes wrong on the sale. If I were local to that unit in FL, it would absolutely be worth a look.

If it doesn't work out for the OP on getting a Tech 2 now, others will come up on the forum or on Ebay.
Otherwise, the clones have been really good from what people have posted. I just got one a few months ago. Works perfect out of the box and has already paid me back the $300 I spent. It is now keeping money in my pocket every time I use it.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Sometimes, people are lazy (I know... hard to believe!) and scab photos of the internet, instead of going through the bother of taking new photos. Still could be a scam, but could just be a lazy person. If I was local, I would absolutely try to arrange an in-person inspection of the item. Not sure I'd want to trust somebody on Offer Up or even Marketplace. I would be more comfortable going through Ebay. At least Ebay can get you your money back, if something goes wrong on the sale. If I were local to that unit in FL, it would absolutely be worth a look.

If it doesn't work out for the OP on getting a Tech 2 now, others will come up on the forum or on Ebay.
Otherwise, the clones have been really good from what people have posted. I just got one a few months ago. Works perfect out of the box and has already paid me back the $300 I spent. It is now keeping money in my pocket every time I use it.
Or take a chance of getting robbed at the meet up. I've been lucky so far with offerup.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Maybe a few different guys should contact the seller just to see if he gives the same generic answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan