TBSSOWNERS bad link?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just placed a order for a 4/6 lowering kit for a Yukon. tbssowners directed me to paypal to pay for the product. I paid and also received conformation from paypal that payment has been sent but when directed back to tbssowners site they told me that it failed and to try again. Wanted to know if something went back on tbssowners end like a bad link? Anyone else had this problem?

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just placed a order for a 4/6 lowering kit for a Yukon. tbssowners directed me to paypal to pay for the product. I paid and also received conformation from paypal that payment has been sent but when directed back to tbssowners site they told me that it failed and to try again. Wanted to know if something went back on tbssowners end like a bad link? Anyone else had this problem?

Email Tony direct. He will sort you out.
[email protected]

I had a similar problem when ordering my drop kit. Was a small glitch in the system.

OP
OP
LoHoe

LoHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got with tony on the situation and its all good. Admin can delete this post

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are ready to rollll