Taking Delivery of my 2015i on Monday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

crobot1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry for the late response guys. Its been a busy week and its only Tuesday. I took delivery of the Denali yesterday (10/27) at around 9am. I originally placed the order in mid September and had a TPW of 10/6. I've have only been able to drive it for about 10 miles thus far, but the ride is definitely A LOT smoother than the original 2015 that I drove earlier this year. There is one negative that I have found about the vehicle. There was a little droning during my 10 mile drive (continuous low humming noise as the gears turned over). The noise seemed to go away after driving for a few miles so hopefully it just needed a little 'breaking' in? I'm traveling today, but will be able to put a good 100 miles on it tomorrow to get a better feel.

Attachments

• 2015i Denali.jpg
    2015i Denali.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 32

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good looking truck! I really like those wheels every time I see them. I'm excited to hear more about it once you've had a chance to really drive it a bit.

SRT8_HMI

Reaction score
Sorry for the late response guys. Its been a busy week and its only Tuesday. I took delivery of the Denali yesterday (10/27) at around 9am. I originally placed the order in mid September and had a TPW of 10/6. I've have only been able to drive it for about 10 miles thus far, but the ride is definitely A LOT smoother than the original 2015 that I drove earlier this year. There is one negative that I have found about the vehicle. There was a little droning during my 10 mile drive (continuous low humming noise as the gears turned over). The noise seemed to go away after driving for a few miles so hopefully it just needed a little 'breaking' in? I'm traveling today, but will be able to put a good 100 miles on it tomorrow to get a better feel.

Don't let Jason see this...

OP
OP
C

crobot1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I saw JasonDenali15's post about the issues with the cabin pressure, but I didn't experience any of that during my short drive. I did heard a humming noise during the build-up and eventual changing of gears. Its hard to explain exactly what it sounds like, but it was a bit annoying. The sound eventually went away after stopping and going a few times. Curious to see if its still there when I get back tomorrow. If so, I'll plan on taking it into the dealer to see what they have to say about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz