tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Well our smoked ones, your really can't tell they are smoked unless you see them side by side with another non smoked pair. The plastic has a little dye in it so it's just a little darker then the normal ones. Doesn't effect light output but looks better on the darker colored rides.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Here's my smoked pair next to the stock light.
2364737783_921264ef09_b.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Anyone have a close up of the clear ones on their ride? so we can have a side by side comparison for the LED thread.

I will get a close up of mine shortly for him.

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

Here's a close up of mine as promised:

picture.jpg

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will get a close up of mine shortly for him.

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

Here's a close up of mine as promised:

picture.jpg

what brand are those tails?

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool, thanks. i kind of like the ones with the smoked reverse lights, but the cops around here are pretty bad and i'm not sure i would want to give them anymore reason to harass me. They are a little cheaper too. hmmm

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Haha.. I think you would be fine as long as the main section is red. I say get em!

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'll have to keep an eye on them. need money to pay bills first.

hopefully i can find a job soon and then i can start buying stuff for my truck again.

genevieve

Shadow
Reaction score
i actually just ordered those tail lights like on tuesdaY! they look really good but im getting them tinted body color!

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
what brand are those tails?

The brand is sonar I think

effeckt did you encounter any problems with cruise control,blinkers,breaks anything.. I'm thinking of getting something different since this past week i've gotten stop twice in the freeway by CHP, so far they've let me out with a warning, thank god for my uniform.....

In the how to install your LED tails, in the tech section we kinda went over the issues that cause this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spargewort

Latest posts