Tail light tint terror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I bought some tail light tint.

The goods is that when I do it right, it's going to look great.

The bad news is that I spent an hour, did a TERRIBLE job and had to rip it off. It was harder than I expected to contour it out smooth! Now I have to order more. Any tips for when I try this again next weekend?

:emotions122:

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That tint is really hard to apply, and even though it says don't use a heat gun you have to. The only person I have seen do it perfectly is the guy that tints my windows. Your truck looks great, btw! You used to have Esky reps correct?

OP
OP
P

PACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes sir and thank you. I am going to try again this weekend! Wish me luck!

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
use a heat gun or hair dryer and just take your time with it, if it dont work out i got a roll i'll let you get its pretty thick and can handle heat just pay for shipping. pm me if you want it

steven13608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah i would go with the vht note shades spray its easy and looks good and probly way cheaper. And i really like wat u did with your kon. Looks real good.

bosworth496

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get a spray bottle and put about a teaspoon of dawn dish sop in it with water and spray it a light coat on first then apply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wesley e