Tail light circuit board

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve got a 2004 Escalade my brake lights weren’t working so I replaced the brake light switch, now the 3rd brake light works but the two lower lights don’t work, checked the fuses they are good, hazards & turns work good, there is a tail light circuit board under the RH rear of the truck the connections are all tight so I’m thinking that board is bad, has anyone else had a similar issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did on a chevy lumina it was my moms and the same thing happened. i wired in a trailer 4 way connector to solve the problem. the gm replacement was hella expensive and all it does is sending the signals to the tail lights. this was also a while ago and the only place to get that part was gm.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did on a chevy lumina it was my moms and the same thing happened. i wired in a trailer 4 way connector to solve the problem. the gm replacement was hella expensive and all it does is sending the signals to the tail lights. this was also a while ago and the only place to get that part was gm.

Thanks for the info I’m going to grab a Dorman one locally if it works I’ll order a GM one and return the Dorman one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe