Tail Dragging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This has been an entertaining read. I agree with everyone on this. What cracks me up is watching them trying to drive said monstrosities.........they are either hugging the wheel so they can actually sit in a normal position AND try to see over the hood. Or, they got the ghetto lean out the door like a boss........what a bunch of dopes.

Reaction score
Maybe they want a lifted truck and can only afford or install half of it currently.

Or at least that's what I've been told

:hmmm2:

I just start laughing hysterically when I see one, and make sure the driver sees me doing it when they go by

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe they want a lifted truck and can only afford or install half of it currently.

I just start laughing hysterically when I see one, and make sure the driver sees me doing it when they go by

Which is exactly what they crave- your attention, positive or negative. If negative, then they "win" cuz they get to label you a h8ter.

Reaction score
Which is exactly what they crave- your attention, positive or negative. If negative, then they "win" cuz they get to label you a h8ter.
Label me what they want. I don't know them and only see them drive by or at an intersection for a few seconds and never see them again. Makes me feel better

Marky Dissod

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Which is exactly what they crave- your attention, positive or negative.
If negative, then they "win" cuz they get to label you a h8ter.
To paraphrase Dave Chappelle badly:
I drink hater-ade.
They drink fool-ade.​

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 400094
If I, as a German, saw such cars at a gas station, I would stick the card of my workshop under the windshield wiper. :cool:

But then again, I understand these guys. if you drive an American truck, which, compared to an overengineered German car, rarely breaks down seriously, then that's exactly what you're missing and you want to have the feeling that something is wrong with your car.

So it's probably some kind of subtle American humor..i:favorites37: