Tahoe sold..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ActSwedish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sucks selling something you have worked on a lived with for a long time. I felt the same way when I traded in my old car a Merc S500 special black metalic, wich I had done a ton of work on. Still miss the ride. But hey If I didnt sell it I wouldnt have found this lovely place, and now my dog can ride with me everywhere, and I dont have to drive beat down wrecks during the winter to spare the Merc from salt and snow.

I say buy something you really want, something you´ve had your eyes on before.
I have been saying that Im gonna buy a Tahoe for 6yrs now I did it :)
And I feel the same as you don´t wanna se my old car driving around. It´s like an ex girlfriend you dont stay friends you move on ;)

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow!!... Shit is so much more expensive up North! Down here I don't think it would have sold for that asking price. But that is a great deal!!

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn dude, I cant believe you got rid of it! We didnt get to run against each other yet!
Good luck on the 'nali. You going to hook it up like the 'hoe?

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn Chris! Money talks and the Hoe walks! Sad to see it go your Hoe was Sick as hell! Hope you can ****** up the that Nali!

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
WHAT THE ****!!!! And I never got to see it up close!

I would for sure say, if your down to step up the car payment, go with the NNBS 6.2L tahoe! ****** sexy ass truck.... of course you could always go and scoop a new 'maro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jsimon