Tahoe Hybrid AC schematic ??

Discussion in 'Hybrid General Discussion' started by bbOOmm, Jul 10, 2019.

1. bbOOmm

bbOOmm TYF Newbie

Name:
    Dave
    I'm trying to troubleshoot my AC system. The AC was working the last time I used it, which was last fall, but over winter, something went sideways from lack of use. Now all I get is the three LED flashes and no AC.

I checked the refrigerant pressure, its good. The temperature is warm so its not a --too cold to operate-- thing. I replaced the AC relay, no effect so I put the old one back in. The AC fuse is good ( continuity across the terminals with the fuse removed), however I'm noticing there is no voltage at the fuse terminals.

So my questions are ...

Does anyone have the electrical schematic of the hybrids AC system?

The AC compressor is powered by the 300V system, is there a high voltage relay somewhere?

Are there high voltage fuses for accessories that use the 300V system?

Which temperature sensor is the sensor for the AC system? ( I think I saw two behind the grill - driver side and passenger side of the radiator frame)

Which "radiator" fan switches on when the AC system is activated ( driver side or passenger side )

Thanks in advance....

2. BG1988

BG1988 Full Access Member

Name:
    Brent
    is the outside showing the correct temp?

it has to be above a certaint temp for it to run

I know on my grandpas car if it showed the incorrect temp it ment we had no A/C (it showed negative -24 outside = no a/c)

both fans should turn on (or very high mode depending on the out door temp)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  3. DaRosa218

DaRosa218 Old-Salt

Name:
    Mike
    Having the same issue with my 2007 Yukon 2500, I am not getting a reading on the High Pressure switch despite replacing the switch and harness. I just jumped the relay and installed a switch to turn on and off as needed until I figure it out, however I would not recommend it with a Hybrid vehicle. Hope you find a fix soon