Tahoe got hit, looking for pics with the fenders off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ta07hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my Tahoe got hit in the right front and the insurance adjuster wont be here until next Friday, and I'm dying to start pulling it apart but I cant yet. does anyone have pics of theirs with the front clip off. I have searched for pics online trying to see whats what behind the fenders and grill. I would like to just rebuild it and spray the nose, but the airbags deployed, mass air is broken, air bagsensors and anything els behind the rf is crushed. my brand new upper/lower arms, inners and outters are bent and my new strut might be bent to. frame and arm mounts look ok, but well see. if its totaled and the pay out it adequate I might just replace it with something els and make this into a woods/trail truck. I have also been thinking about just taking anything of any value off it and scrapping the shell. I have been wanting to do a 5.3 swap into a car or pickup, so this just might be my donor truck :/

any pics with fenders/grill/nose off would be greatly appreciated
thank you

OP
OP
T

ta07hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't believe nobody has any. All I know is if I keep it in doing this, and very possibly painting it with white bed linerimage.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts