Tahoe 2nd row seat swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
LRob, so you are saying that a bench from a newer model will be compatible with the 2013?
Not sure about this, as you the platform changed in ‘15 and the way the 3rd row ‘bolts’ in is completely different from 07-14 and I believe the second row is diff also. Not 100 on this tho...

LRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This photo is a 2013 PPV. Look at the bench seat pattern. Thats from a 15 up. Ive studied countless pics of the Newer seat frames and they are the same as the 07-14. Ive been looking so much because i have two kids in car seats and looking for a solution for more seat hooks. It’ll work.

E4F3EEEC-CE72-402D-AF97-B3EDE073E66A.png

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a 2nd row bench in exchange for my 2nd row captains buckets. Leather - Ebony *non-smoker no kids.
I also have a 3rd row that has never been used if anyone is interested.

2011 GMC Yukon Denali
(6.2l GMT900 L94)

Lexy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Chris,

I have a 2019 LT with a 2nd row bench seat in black leather, manual fold that I have been looking to trade for 2nd row captains chairs. I’m located in South Dakota and have not been able to source a trade locally. My bench has latch hooks at the base fold and behind for car seat configurations.

Let me know if you’re interested in a trade.

Alexy

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny how things are the people who want beaches have the captains and the the people with captains want benches

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny how things are the people who want beaches have the captains and the the people with captains want benches
That's why we have one of each. Lol. Our '07 has captains and our '12 has the bench. And there are times when each is the best choice for the job. When there are 5 or 6 of us, we take the captains because it's easier to get in and out of the 3rd row. But there are times when we need to fit 8 people or when there are only 4 of us on a long trip, and our 2 kids can each get their own row and stretch out, and that's when the bench comes in handy.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish it was that easy for me. In my 03 I had the bench and the kids messed up the cable so they just hopped over the seat. That’s why I want the captains. I have 5 kids and more often than not there’s always a nice or nephew staying over so the bench make more sense.

corona718

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve got 2nd row bench, black leather, heated and power fold, looking to switch out to captains chairs.

let’s make this happen.

out of NYC

Last edited:

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve got 2nd row bench, black leather, heated and power fold, looking to switch out to captains chairs.

let’s make this happen.
Thanks for the offer but I picked up a Denali with the captains chairs
out of NYC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamnalicea143e