Sweet mother of god ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone's put a lot into it. Just not sure why'd you'd choose an LS to do it to :shrug:

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Being from Salt Lake City, I have more respect for STS than most people. The only thing that concerns me is that their rear mount turbos spin higher rpms in order to make the power and push the air all the way back to the engine. Regardless, that is one sick truck. Too bad out wasn't listed back in March. I would have bought it if it had been.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Serge, you buy one set, I'll buy the other... :secret:

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Being from Salt Lake City, I have more respect for STS than most people. The only thing that concerns me is that their rear mount turbos spin higher rpms in order to make the power and push the air all the way back to the engine. Regardless, that is one sick truck. Too bad out wasn't listed back in March. I would have bought it if it had been.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

i dunno... even there former employees seem to dislike them.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Serge, you buy one set, I'll buy the other... :secret:

I tell you what, if I had the right truck for them I'd do it in a minute ... it's the first aftermarket 22s that I prefer to the TBSS reps in that gunmetal style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts