Swapped my headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_Burban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My eBay ones have shown failure in short order. The driver headlamp is showing condensation.

Contacted seller. Maybe blowing smoke but said to give it a while and see if it clears up.. otherwise can ship a new one.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
My eBay ones have shown failure in short order. The driver headlamp is showing condensation.

Contacted seller. Maybe blowing smoke but said to give it a while and see if it clears up.. otherwise can ship a new one.
With the aftermarket lenses, you always have to run a bead of silicone around the lenses, and some dialectic grease on the gaskets--where the bulbs twist in behind the lenses. Seems like every aftermarket lens allows moisture to get in.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
Def should run a bead of silicone around those. Pretty sure you'll get moisture in there.

I always put electrical tape around the connector seals and have never had condensate built up on my aftermarket headlights/blinkers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buckeyeglazier