Suthurn hospitality

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSU BullDAWGz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey ya'awl,
I'm here to teach/help when I can, ask questions when I can't. N have a good ole time doin either. Just so ya'awl knowz I can spell n speak proper anglish whenz I wanna. As suthurn is my first language but I also speak English, Italian and Spanish. I also speak many other languages but they are computer languages as I was a "Nuke" in the NAVY and a network admin in the civvy world. I retired at mid age n do sum farmin, fishin, camping down by the rivers we got here in South Mississippi, and my favorite thing is havin fun so don't take me too seriously unless I'm explainin how ta do sum thin.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to know ya! There's quite a few old squids on here. Do you still glow in the dark? What boats or ships did you call home? What are you driving these days? I don't mean a nine iron neither! Let's win one for the Gipper! LOL

OP
OP
MSU BullDAWGz

MSU BullDAWGz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was on USS Swordfish a boomer sub. I drive an 05 Suburban LT 4x4, my play toy is an 84 K20 w/ 383 sb, 14 bolt rear w/ detroit locker, 10 bolt w/ possi up front, 1ton brakes & suspension + 2” lift front & rear to fit 37" boggers. And planning to build either a 5.3 or 6.0 LS turbo'ed to up the fun (evil grin). I'm also looking for a model A or model T, one ton ice hauler to carry my veggies n truck farm. I'd also like to swap an LS engine in it but basically a stock 4.8 or 5.3 w/ maybe a truck torque cam added.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was on USS Swordfish a boomer sub. I drive an 05 Suburban LT 4x4, my play toy is an 84 K20 w/ 383 sb, 14 bolt rear w/ detroit locker, 10 bolt w/ possi up front, 1ton brakes & suspension + 2” lift front & rear to fit 37" boggers. And planning to build either a 5.3 or 6.0 LS turbo'ed to up the fun (evil grin). I'm also looking for a model A or model T, one ton ice hauler to carry my veggies n truck farm. I'd also like to swap an LS engine in it but basically a stock 4.8 or 5.3 w/ maybe a truck torque cam added.
The nuke Swordfish was an attack boat, the **** got the first one, a Fleet boat, with mines, to jog yer memory. Post up some pics of the K20 sometime, we love the classics on here!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

OP
OP
MSU BullDAWGz

MSU BullDAWGz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The nuke Swordfish was an attack boat, the **** got the first one, a Fleet boat, with mines, to jog yer memory. Post up some pics of the K20 sometime, we love the classics on here!
The swordfish was a fast attack sub in WW II. They cut it in half and added the nuclear power plant and missile silos.
1984 K20.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut