Supplier Discount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RVAHokie

Reaction score
I do not blame any dealerships for not accepting this during these times. I'm more just wondering if any in the VA/NC/DC area are accepting supplier pricing on Tahoes or Yukons?

When I search on the GM Supplier website it looks like none of them show the quotes as including the discount.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About the only way to get the supplier discount in this market is to have an established relationship with a dealer…any random dealer selling Tahoes/Yukons at supplier price (using a bonafide control number) would probably have several hundred orders in their waiting list.

we have two on order with TPWs in the next month or so, one at sticker and the other at supplier…the supplier one is where we bought our 21 Yukon (also at supplier but in Dec 2020 before the market got stupid)…the Yukon has lived in the shop so I asked if we could order something else at supplier…we‘ll see when the times comes…if it ever gets here

GoHeels

Reaction score
There are dealers out there selling at supplier in NC. They will require you to order, not like there are any in stock anyway. We took delivery of ours in early Jan @ supplier + dealer admin fee.

OP
OP
R

RVAHokie

Reaction score
There are dealers out there selling at supplier in NC. They will require you to order, not like there are any in stock anyway. We took delivery of ours in early Jan @ supplier + dealer admin fee.
That's awesome, how long did it take? What dealers if you don't mind sharing.

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine from a dealer in Michigan for Supplier. Paid $1500 to ship it to Texas so still good savings.

gregus733

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The dealer in central CA would not take my supplier discount for my Suburban.
However, I was able to get a sweetheart deal on my past Cadillac ATS-V…I guess it depends on the dealer, and if they honor it.

GoHeels

Reaction score
That's awesome, how long did it take? What dealers if you don't mind sharing.
I ordered from Abernethy Chevrolet in Lincolnton, NC. They were very fair. Low dealer admin fee, no required add-ons, just a requirement that you finance through them. The rate matched my credit union though, so at the end of the day it was all positive. They told me they require dealer finance just to prevent people from immediately turning around and making a profit since they are not gouging people. No minimum required to finance.

Hendrick owned Chevrolet dealerships will also honor supplier but vary in the amount of add-ons they force you to purchase. I was quoted $1500+ which included things like nitrogen, tint, sanitization package, door edge guards, etc. I also felt like they had a line out the door because they were unwilling to tell me where I fell in their orders.

We got lucky on timeline. Ordered Nov 12, took delivery Jan 7th. RST, 4WD, Lux package, max towing, pano sunroof, black wheels.

10SilverTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m about to be on my second one at supplier since November. I got supplier and Costco on a 66290 MSRP, just traded it back in for 70k and got a 76195 MSRP at supplier. Taxes were minimal on both since there were high value trades and no add ons/accessories. same dealer and they do have a $700 doc fee. Raleigh dealer.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m about to be on my second one at supplier since November. I got supplier and Costco on a 66290 MSRP, just traded it back in for 70k and got a 76195 MSRP at supplier. Taxes were minimal on both since there were high value trades and no add ons/accessories. same dealer and they do have a $700 doc fee. Raleigh dealer.
If they give you gms or supplier per GM rules it’s suppose to be a $75 doc fee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne

Latest posts