Supercharger owners step inside.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NIevo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So our Yukon has a Magnuson TVS 2300 on it currently. Pretty sure the coupler is shot as it rattles at idle something fierce. Debating changing the pulley to a smaller one to get a little more boost out of it while I have it apart.

Has anyone got any first hand results or experience with changing boost levels on these vehicles? It has the 5.3l in it. Currently running a 96mm pulley which I'm told it about 7lbs of boost but thinking of going with a 86mm which should put me just over 8lbs. What kind of power increases do you see per 1lb of boost with these engines?

Supporting mods are full exhaust, larger TB, intake and upgraded tranny. Also being remote tuned by Black Bear.

Last edited:

Thrust

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best bet would be to contact Magnuson or someone like Blackbear. I wish I could help.out but don't know.
I do know Magnuson sells parts.

OP
OP
N

NIevo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, talked to Magnuson and they were a little help.

Still waiting to hear back from Black Bear. Their tuning might be great but their customer service and response to customer questions is an absolute joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts