Super Cruise Wording

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjlewis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Same here. Order in mid-June (Ultimate w/ SC and max towing). Order accepted 7/25 and built on 08/08. Per dealer vehicle is on a train north of St Louis....scheduled to arrive the week of 09/05. I have no clue if it will have SC. My guess is no. Dealer says it was "on the build". Somewhat frustrating because I was okay waiting for my order until December or January. Not sure how GM accepts factory orders....but doesn't deliver what was ordered. I could be wrong; however my hunch is I will have adaptive cruise control, but no SC.

Gibby13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here. Order in mid-June (Ultimate w/ SC and max towing). Order accepted 7/25 and built on 08/08. Per dealer vehicle is on a train north of St Louis....scheduled to arrive the week of 09/05. I have no clue if it will have SC. My guess is no. Dealer says it was "on the build". Somewhat frustrating because I was okay waiting for my order until December or January. Not sure how GM accepts factory orders....but doesn't deliver what was ordered. I could be wrong; however my hunch is I will have adaptive cruise control, but no SC.

This is our 2nd order since January for getting a replacement for our '21 lemon. Wife is bad cop, she will be livid if it comes without anything on the build sheet

micsky

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any update?! ...did the vehicles come with SC or not?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts