Super clean suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well then sir youve managed to find yerself the real McCoy
a 20 year old burban 4x4 is piss perfect shape with less mileage then most 2013s
LOL its like the used car buy that people wish for

OP
OP
GM iraqi

GM iraqi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your comments and feedback
If I wasn't a GM owner myself I would by this beauty for sure

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude id still try to buy it anyways
becuase lance would say "its an amazing machine"

and thats lance from fast and the furious for those of you who havent seen the movie

OP
OP
GM iraqi

GM iraqi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I agree with you
But in the same time I would be lying if I told the I have the amount of money he is asking for $$$$$ 5 digtes figure
dude id still try to buy it anyways
becuase lance would say "its an amazing machine"

and thats lance from fast and the furious for those of you who havent seen the movie

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow wow how much is he asking for it
holy crap 5 digits wich meanns over 10k OMG NEVER MIND fair market value fine but just because its got under 50k miles doesnt make it worth its weight it gold low low mileage means its actually worth full book and not retail book either because its still a 20 year old car
dude full book is 3500 you could probably pay 5000 and not feel like chump but no more then 5k so id have to tel this dude to stop smokin his drapes

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow wow how much is he asking for it
holy crap 5 digits wich meanns over 10k OMG NEVER MIND fair market value fine but just because its got under 50k miles doesnt make it worth its weight it gold low low mileage means its actually worth full book and not retail book either because its still a 20 year old car
dude full book is 3500 you could probably pay 5000 and not feel like chump but no more then 5k so id have to tel this dude to stop smokin his drapes
Yes but 10k iraqi dollars don't equal 10k US dollars. Without knowing exact figure it could very well sell for 3-5k US dollars :shrug:

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh my bad dude ididnt reallize we were talking iraqi dinars
actually i think its less beucase when i was deployed we confiscated like 50k in dinars and someone told me that was like 1500 us i dont know if he was bullshitting though

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah and I have NO idea what the conversion rate is. Just throwing that out there. You are right, though, about the price point and where it should be priced if it was here in the US. Some people will overpay in silly amounts just cuz of low miles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa1971