Sub box pic's needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You make that box mike? Those tens, right? I just designed a box for two ported tens back there and it looks completely different. I got both the subs and the ports firing up.

How does it sound? Can you compare it to anything? What you running on them for power?

Nope didnt make the box, although i could of, it was actually really easy watching the guy. I had a guy i met from a friend make it for me, its what he does for a living, really good at it i might say from some of the work i had seen. So i said ok. yeah they are 2 10's (1510 model)

Sound is awesome, I dont have anything to compare it to other than the premade boxes that ive had, but not in the tahoe, so not really a good comparison, but from those, it sounds WAY better. It will rattle the whole truck w/ just those little 10's. lol
Im pushing them with a fosgate T1000.1 bd now. Huge improvement over what i was. But i have the gain down on it also, b/c parents use it occasionally and well they dont go for the boom boom. (mom says) ha ha ..
But turn up the gain and yeah, it performs just fine for me. Im not one that likes to shake everyone around me, just for my enjoyment..

whats the demensions of that box.

I dont have the dimension, but if you guys can give me till this weekend when i get some time i can measure it for you guys. Also, i think he tuned my box for 30mhz. ??? Not to sure, but i think.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright i know this is older thread, but ive been asked about the dimensions of my box. Here is another pic w/ it measured. the length from Left quarter to Right Quarter is 49" and the width, from back of 3rd row to the gate is 10". As far as the port goes, i didnt measure it, all i know is the guy that built it for me said its tuned to around 30hz i think. (forgot exact)
Sorry for the delay for those that asked.

ddsize.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA