Stubby antenna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

texaschevyryder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My boy has a mustand with a stubby i was thinkin maybe da tahoe would be fresh as shit with one instead of the long one what yall think.. Has one ever heard of seen one or own one

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
I shaved mine off a while ago and put in one where it just plugs in the back of your radio and i ran it up on the inside of the my front windshield. you cant even tell i have something there..

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
My boy has a mustand with a stubby i was thinkin maybe da tahoe would be fresh as shit with one instead of the long one what yall think.. Has one ever heard of seen one or own one

I think you should worry about getting a new engine first....

just playin with ya. I'd just do what atomichoe did

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
People still use fm? lol. sirius/xm ftw!
If you want a stubby antenna theyre like 3 bucks, the interior ones are about 20 iirc. we tried to put one in, but the signal wasnt that great. hows yours work sas? ours worked great, as long as you didnt move. i think it was the scoche one.. cant remember tho..

OP
OP
texaschevyryder

texaschevyryder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People still use fm? lol. sirius/xm ftw!
If you want a stubby antenna theyre like 3 bucks, the interior ones are about 20 iirc. we tried to put one in, but the signal wasnt that great. hows yours work sas? ours worked great, as long as you didnt move. i think it was the scoche one.. cant remember tho..

i got da pioneer 4000ub so i have my ipod jus was askin looks more than anything anyone have pics

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
My antennas alrite, i think i need to relocate it tho.. theres like 10 stations i listen to and i think like 2 of them have trouble with it.. it was an autoworks one.. made my metra..

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
yea, our metra dealer closed. i should see if hes got any left. he's been givin us stuff for next to nothing lately. howd you shave it? weld n paint? I might just shave it. I only use sirius anyway.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
yep, i made a circle replicating the antenna hole out of steel and welded it in, filled it, paint and done.. i took out allll that antenna BS as well, i was sick of it. so i traced it all the way through my dash and crap, have it sitting in a bag right now. mine was 50 bucks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nasser Ali