Stubby antenna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
I have a Ryno fatty antenna on order, billet fatty 6" to match my shifter. Should be in any day now. Ordered from Godfather customs. I use my iPod too. Just for looks,gettin a licence plate frame and peddels too that match.

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
well ive been waiting about a month now...so im starting to not like them too much..but they will get a call monday if its not in.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
get used to waiting.. hence why i said i hated them. i waited about a good month and a half for my roll pan to come in. and to only see that a different company besides "godfather" sent it to me.. it was called rollpans.com or something like that... Godfather was the damn middle man and made 40 bucks off of me calling them..
Dont bother calling them, their useless..

thats my 5 cents.. not 2, but 5!! lol

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
i already called once and they said that they make them as ordered..but i cant see it taking more than 5 mins on the c+c lathe to cut one out..yeah i shoul have called ryno direct..too late now tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9