strange a/c issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

tntlyles

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did try jumping each of the safety switches and got nothing - when i had gauges on day after evac and recharge, had 85 lbs showing on high and low at rest.

I have all fan speeds - that control is working - I don't have control of where the fan blows - always blows on floor. The button on control panel to turn on the a/c does not light up as before which, I think, indicates the compressor is not getting power. Those 2 things are what made me try a control head but it made no difference. It was used from a salvage yard, but I don't see any burn marks on either.

nicliv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Same Problem

I know this is an old thread but having the same exact problem and was wondering if you had ever found a solution. I have a 95 2 dr. new compressor blend doors working my way up to a new controller in the dash. Follow-up Installed new control panel and solved all my problems

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fafafyfy