Stock Z71 Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
They aren't perfect, but they are in pretty nice shape, probably need a good cleaning and they'd be fine. I took close ups of where the wheel weights were mounted and the 1 center cap logo that's a bit dis-colored. I'd like to get $200 for all 4 plus shipping.

These would be perfect if someone was looking to powdercoat a set or paint them themselves. They are by no means "show" wheels, but some 4wd guys may want a set or those of you that want a set of winter wheels.

All4-1.jpg

All4-2.jpg

All4-3.jpg

wheel1.jpg

wheel2.jpg

wheel3.jpg

wheel4.jpg

GMStamp.jpg

Centerlogo.jpg

Wheel-weight1.jpg

Wheel-weight2.jpg

OP
OP
ecordell

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Alright, need to move these out of my garage, so I'll take $150 obo + shipping.

OP
OP
ecordell

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
It looks like it'd be about $130 to ship all 4 wheels. That is estimating each pachage size at 20"x20"x10" and 40 lbs. It may be cheaper but you would be responsible for actual shipping charges. I can box them up and get actual dimensions and weight if you are really insterested. 1 package will be a little heavier because it'll have the lug nuts in it.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to get them but the shipping kills the deal. I have seen sets with tires (but they were probably bad tires none the less) for 2 or 3 hundred. You will likely have to end up selling them locally on CL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10