stock alarm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lowlows18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on my 97 tahoe i have the stock alarm...if there anyway yo make the parking lights flash when i lock or unlock?? or make the horn sound when i lock or unlock???

branndon_b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
don't know about the lights, there's probably a way if there's a will. as for the honk, if you hit the lock button twice it'll honk, or at least mine does. not sure about unlocking though. so i guess the only thing i'm good for is saying that if you hit the lock button twice it'll honk. sorry i wasn't more help sir. but i'm sure there's a way to wire some kind of relay and diode to the horn and make it blink the lights when you chirp the alarm or something like that. just thoughts there. good luck man. branndon

imtbear69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best bet if you want lights and sound,get an aftermarket alarm, you will like it better

OP
OP
lowlows18

lowlows18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea but im broke as a joke..i just wanted the lights to flash when i put the alarm on so people know it has a alarm..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts