Stock air box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3Dog

Reaction score
The PO of my '93 Blazer installed a K&N "CAI" intake. Yuck. I am in the process of converting it back to the stock round air box / intake that sits on top of the TBI. I am piecing it back together with used parts I can scrounge. I am missing the "resonator" type box that connects between the accordion snorkel and the fender wall on the passenger side of the engine bay. (see pic below I grabbed off the web), Anybody know where I can source one the these, and the mounting strap that goes with it? Been scouring craigslist and eBay for the past several weeks to no avail. All of the eBay sellers have the round filter housing, but not this box that attaches to the fender wall. Anyone have one of these laying around? Appreciate any leads on where to find one.

k1500 engine.jpeg

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
Pick and pull recycling yards would be my first go to for those kinds of parts. Hopefully pickups were using the same part which would give you a better chance of finding one.

If you haven’t yet, get the OEM part number which will help with eBay searching and other online sources.

I am with you on K&N junk. :thumbsdown:

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure where you are in the Rockies, but Aurora UPull has a couple of recent wrecks:

Also, there are two other Upulls to check: Littleton and Denver. And also the LKQ upullit yards.

OP
OP
3Dog

3Dog

Reaction score
Not sure where you are in the Rockies, but Aurora UPull has a couple of recent wrecks:

Also, there are two other Upulls to check: Littleton and Denver. And also the LKQ upullit yards.

Thanks, just down the road. I may check it out this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne