Stock 03 Yukon Denali 33's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AMG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Been looking for a while, can i fit 33"s on a stock 03 yukon denali. I couldn't find a thread on it.

Thanks in Advance

OP
OP
A

AMG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im still trying to figure this whole thing out, i though because i have air suspension i cant lift it. If you could elaborate more on the cranking it up or point me to a thread that talks more about it, it would be appreciated.

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'm not familiar with the Denali but if it's like yuks or rabies and has torsion bars you can turn the torsion bar bolt to raise the front end up, I'm sure someone with a Denali will chime in

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, The 00-06 Denalis come with torsion bars. You can crank the torsions to gain a few more inches of lift...or get new torsion keys. As well, there are kits that can raise your Denali.

The OEM "AIR RIDE" is a load leveling system. You put a trailer behind it, it adds air to level the truck. The system is not as "luxury" or fancy as you'd think though. Most of us that have lifted or lowered our Denalis and removed that system, added better shocks, and installed a helper bag system in the coils which allows us to add the amount of air that WE want.

dman710

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know a shop in the Atlanta/Athens area that would be of any service in helping me get keys and installing them? Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia