Stillen OBS Rear Disc Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stillen OBS Rear Disc Kit $475

bought it from a member from the old forum. came off a 2000 escalade and won't fit my 2 door. (cable are to long and the hoes axle tube flange is a different bolt pattern.)

Its a used Stillen kit, and is in good shape other than it needs pads.

pictures show the bolt pattern.

brake14copy.gif
brake13copy.gif
brake10copy.gif
brake9copy.gif
brake8copy.gif
brake7.gif
brake7copy.gif
brake6copy.gif
brake5.gif
brake3.gif
brake1.gif

was hoping to pick up a Denali and use it on that, but need to get it out of the garage since it won't fit the hoe. just got laid off and need the money to cover some things.

$425 FIRM + shipping. (new kit is around $1500 with the braided lines)

Last edited:
OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah it looks sort of wierd because it uses the drum brake like set-up for the Parking Brake instead of having it made into the caliper.

sort of a let down that it wouldnt fit the hoe, and i dont have that the extra cash to have it filled and redrilled with the "unexpected career change" just can't justify hanging onto it any longer.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
i hear ya man. so is this for 10 inch drums or 11inch drums??
I think the 2000 escalades are 11inch.. i could be wrong, but im in the same boat as you. I have the SSBC kit for 11inch drums and i have 10" now.. but the best thing about is i can buy some brackets from SSBC still to make it work on the 10"ers.

maybe its a cheap alternative for someone else, look into it tho. i lovvvee the look with discs instead of those rusty ass drums..

GL!! ill spread the word around tho man

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i assume it has 10" drums on it, and that sounds right but i've never measured them.

stillen swears that it bolts right on my rear end, argued with them through a few dozen emails trying to find the right adapter for it and got nowhere. if it wasn't such a PITA to pull the shafts i'd just take a picture for them and then have them explain it. haha would only be able to use them until i find a 14 bolt this spring/summer anyway, probably won't swap over.

thanks for spreading the word!

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
this guy named GMCyukon was interested in this i thought. i talked to him yesterday about it.. shoot him a PM when you have time

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
should bolt right up on the denali. really need to move this kit and pay some bills! this laid off thing sucks.

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
Yeah I almost got laid off last month, some of my friends are only getting 4hrs a week. Let me see what I can do there are a couple of things coming up this week that will decide if I can afford it. I'd like to upgrade these rear drums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA