Steering Wheel Compatibility

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rico387

Reaction score
Will the airbag in Tahoe/Yukon inter change? My 2016 Tahoe steering wheel is tired looking. The wheel in the GMC Yukon is a little nicer. B86C3421-6B08-46FF-8F89-BB5E07756053.jpeg

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look almost identical. I was gonna recommended checking part numbers but the numbers will vary just because one says gmc some say Denali and I’m sure the Chevy one has a bow tie

OP
OP
rico387

rico387

Reaction score
They look almost identical. I was gonna recommended checking part numbers but the numbers will vary just because one says gmc some say Denali and I’m sure the Chevy one has a bow tie
I want to use my Tahoe airbag in the Yukon wheel. From pictures, they look like it would work. I’d hate to buy a GMC wheel, get it all apart and find one clip or something is a little different.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to use my Tahoe airbag in the Yukon wheel. From pictures, they look like it would work. I’d hate to buy a GMC wheel, get it all apart and find one clip or something is a little different.
take a tape measure and measure your airbag and then go by the dealer lot and measure a gmc airbag, they may curve slightly different but they should go on and connect the same as long as the years are the same there could be changes if the years are different

**one thing to note as pictured above if you are going from heated/not heated etc or just in general the clockspring may need to be changed also, I would do a little part searching and see if clocksprings fit each other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE