SRT style wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AzTank

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone! So after doing a search and coming up with nothing but car alarms and the such, I figured i'd post up. I saw a couple of picture i found though Google with OBS Silverados with the Dodge SRT style wheel on them. No one really knew if the wheels were custom made or if the truck's rotors/drums had been redrilled etc. So my question is are there any NBS tahoes/silverado running this style wheel? I included a pic of the wheel i am talking about.

Attachments

• black_viper_rims_458.jpg
    black_viper_rims_458.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 43

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have seen these before Donna gm truck. They made specifically for gm. No adapters

OP
OP
AzTank

AzTank

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
oh really? that's good. do you have any links. I spent a good hour looking on google and such last night trying to find the ones made for GM and all i get are factory or repos with the dodge bolt pattern .

Emendoza93

Reaction score
That looks weird but good at the sametime. I have set of those on my dodge charger. It's funny cause in the back of that pic there's a viper lol probably has the originals.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive always loved the SRT wheels I like it personally

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz