Splash guards for 2017 Yukon with factory running boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJMBLAZER

Reaction score
F73207E3-A9C9-4739-B939-44DD9A6CFAA3.jpeg
My wife’s 2017 Yukon has the factory running boards but no splash guards / mud flaps. We’d like to put some black guards on it.
Looks like GM has a front set specially designed to fit with these boards. Part number 23228521.
Any aftermarket that fit with these running boards? If so, any reason to get them instead of the GM ones?

Back is simpler...although GM appears to list about 4 part numbers fir visually identical guards. Again, any reason to go aftermarket?

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weather tech. Uses factory screws. Simple install. Deals on amazon.

OP
OP
AJMBLAZER

AJMBLAZER

Reaction score
What’s better about them?

Anyone know what the deal is with the rear GM guards? The accessories site lists like 4 versions, one being half the price of the rest.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Husky front, GM back.

I had GM front, but didn’t like so many nooks and crannies. They were hard to clean. Husky is slightly bigger-not enough to really be noticeable, but enough to stop more debris from getting on the side. More flat so they are also easier to clean.

Back is still GM as it looks “stock”, but that is a matter of taste.

Denali4181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think your rig would look great with matching color GM splash guards. Just my opinion...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne