Spintech Mufflers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to see if anybody has used them or what they think of them.

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Spintech Sportsman XL on my Ram 5.2. It's not their loudest but I didn't want their loudest. It has a little throatier sound at idle and when accelerating a nice rumble, not too loud but louder than stock and noticeable. I can tell when the truck is coming home a block away, it's not loud but you can tell the sound. I used it at the recommendation of the guy at the muffler shop. A friend wanted to dual out his Ram and the guy told him fine, I'll do it, it's your money, but for less I can put a 3" cat back pipe and this Spintech and you'll get the same gains for less money. I think it helped a little on the SOTP dyno. Check out their web site, go to Yahoo and search for clips to hear how they sound. If I had the spare change to replace the muffler on the '** I would put on a Spintech.

OP
OP
DarkTahoe00

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Withac,I've been hearing that bout them and how they get the same results as Corsa,Borla mufflers get but for way less! So just wanted to hear some back on them from you guys! Thanks!

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No prob, just keep in mind, the Spintech is the only aftermarket muffler I've had experience with, well, unless you count the Cherry Bomb that was on my '85 Camaro. So I'm not putting the others down, I just have nothing to compare to. That being said, I have been pleased.

OP
OP
DarkTahoe00

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right on, thats why I was trying to see who all have had them or know bout them! How comparable to other top name brands! Either way thanks for your input Withac! Anyone else got some input on them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz