Speaker Wine?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

LTZboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will tell them to check the alternator if they call saying they can't fix it. I think either they didn't want to fix it or the person testing the car can't hear certain frequencies, hahaha

UPDATE as of noon today. They now can finally hear the whine, but state it isn't coming from the speakers. Oddly enough when you turn the radio off you don't hear the whine.....They also tried to state that it is normal. So I told them if I test drive a brand new 2010 in the parking lot it will do the same?? They then said they would call me back.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

LTZboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well after the dealer stated it was normal and a module picking up radio frequencies in the engine. I got them to replace the alternator. It didn't help one bit so now I look like the idiot, lol. Guess its a trip to a different dealer to see if they can figure out the problem. Anyone have anymore suggestions to what it might be?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
APalmer15