Speaker and Sub help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rfh1030

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here is my story. I have a 2010 Yukon Denali with navi and premium Bose and I decided I wanted to put subs in it, but then I decided I wanted to speakers also. I have never had some much trouble with a stereo! I have called a few places to find out how to do speakers and subs and I keep getting different answers. I hear you can't tap into the LF speaker wire because the blinker, warning chimes, etc. will be amplified. I can't get a straight answer on whether tapping into the rear speakers will give me full range either. Basically I have been told a new head unit is the easiest/best way to go. Is this honestly the best option?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!!

Rich

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can install a LOC to add a sub alone. When you say speakers, I assume you mean door speakers? You can just install the speakers. Output depends on which you install but nothing special needed in that case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157