Some thug broke into my vehicle and smashed my drivers side window in my '21 Tahoe. Do I have to take it to a dealership?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Donnation

Donnation

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What the hell did he want or take? Was it just vandalism then?

Got into my console and took my airpods, my sunglasses, and usb cables. Also took everything else out of it and the glove box and just threw it all over the car. Complete ***hole. They did the same thing to the 3 other cars parked in front of mine.

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got into my console and took my airpods, my sunglasses, and usb cables. Also took everything else out of it and the glove box and just threw it all over the car. Complete ***hole. They did the same thing to the 3 other cars parked in front of mine.
It looks like a nice area too

OP
OP
Donnation

Donnation

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like a nice area too

Yeah I honestly didn't think twice about parking there. I think its just a sign of the times we live in. I had Safelite repair it (they did a fantastic job) and the guy told me that I was his 107th front window replacement in the month of December. Same thing with all of them, smash and grab while parked on the street.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I honestly didn't think twice about parking there. I think its just a sign of the times we live in. I had Safelite repair it (they did a fantastic job) and the guy told me that I was his 107th front window replacement in the month of December. Same thing with all of them, smash and grab while parked on the street.
There is always some increase in these around Christmas and armed robbery of stores and gas stations.
The half-smart brave ones will follow you from a shopping trip at the apple store or mall and get you when you least expect it.
they look for easy prey, a single female, older/elderly etc

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
California?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo