SoFlo 1st X 2014 PPV Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Asis03

Asis03

Reaction score
I ended up finding a woodgrain piece with DIC for cheap on eBay. I sprayed it with flat black to keep the look.
I ended up finding a woodgrain piece with DIC for cheap on eBay. I sprayed it with flat black to keep the look
Looks good, would be another way to go.. or getting it wrapped with a carbon fiber look..

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the DIC!! I read someones post on the DIC.. Funny stuff..so yes, its going to get the DIC.. Im going to cut out the hole in the aluminum panel, want to keep as much as the PPV look as possible.. at the same time I want it to be nice inside.. for example, changing the cigarret lighter outlet to double USB chargers. what else do you use these CL outlets for if you don't smoke... or want any one else smoking inside either..
Yeah the majority of us are middle aged adult children........so DIC jokes are funny to us

Shackman7878

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up... a couple of days ago, I purchased the GM "Leather" interior from a Suburban in a salvage yard, believe it was a 2012. Didn't think of looking at the connectors.. Have not started the interior teardown/build yet..
If I remember right the rear seats are different from a tahoe to a suburban. If the connectors are not the same I would just swap the foam and leather not a terrible job only hard part I ran into was the back plastic panel you can bend the hooks at the bottom.

Brom48

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got the DIC!! I read someones post on the DIC.. Funny stuff..so yes, its going to get the DIC.. Im going to cut out the hole in the aluminum panel, want to keep as much as the PPV look as possible.. at the same time I want it to be nice inside.. for example, changing the cigarret lighter outlet to double USB chargers. what else do you use these CL outlets for if you don't smoke... or want any one else smoking inside either..
8F7C8BD1-764E-4818-9671-51F4D57D8072.jpeg
That’s exactly what I did on my drivers side, the passenger side I do use for my car vac thou

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from South Florida! Looks to be in very good condition.

Spoke to a Florida Highway Patrol Trooper at Lester's Diner in Fort Lauderdale a couple of years ago. He said all their vehicles are serviced on schedule at the dealer. BTW I do NOT recommend Lester's Diner on State Road 84.
Haven't eaten there in twenty years, guess Lester retired! LOL

The carpet and rear seats are not the same Suburban to Tahoe.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven't eaten there in twenty years, guess Lester retired! LOL
Twenty years ago Lester's was good. Management changed and the place has gone downhill every year. Now when I am the area I go to the Old Heidelberg on 84 or Flaingan's on Davie Blvd off I-95. Both excellent.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Twenty years ago Lester's was good. Management changed and the place has gone downhill every year. Now when I am the area I go to the Old Heidelberg on 84 or Flaingan's on Davie Blvd off I-95. Both excellent.
We've been going to Old Heidelberg for what, about forty years! My folks go more than we do, they're only 90 minutes away. We had their anniversary dinner there last August. We were going again but my father just got out of the hospital and is recovering.

Flanigan's is always great, when I used to drink, I drank with the old man sometimes at Piranha Pat's on Commercial or Atlantic, can't remember anymore. All of the older restaurants have a sub-name that the locals refer to them, the one on the beach in Deerfield is Flanigan's High Tide for example. It's tough to go there when the Whale's Rib is right next door! All of the locations since about 2000 do not have special names anymore and they stopped taking my free dinner cards! LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz