Smoked Headlights/Signals/Corners & Fogs.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ravingmadman

Chief Knuckle Buster
Reaction score
Check it out:
Before:
picture.jpg

After:
picture.jpg

Switch for the fog lights in the upper control panel:
picture.jpg

The seller I used doesn't exist on ebay anymore, so I can't give you much in the way of a link to the parts I used. But everything came in one kit.
:headbang:

dub02gpgt

dub
Reaction score
I think i'm looking for the exact same lights you have now! how long have you had them installed? what's your opinion on light output and quality of the actual housings? what bulbs are you using as well?

OP
OP
ravingmadman

ravingmadman

Chief Knuckle Buster
Reaction score
Thanks!! The fog lights were the $25 black plastic ones from Schuck's. Mounting them in my bumper was the hardest part, because there wasn't anything to screw into. The switch was also from Schuck's, because the switch that came with the light was too 80's for me, and wouldn't fit anyway. The upper console has one screw in the bottom you have to remove, and then it just wiggles out. It actually already has a hole for a switch in it already, it's just covered up. Run a drill bit through it, and you're set. The trim along the A-pillar just pops off. Grab a hold of it, and work a screwdriver behind it. All the wiring hides very nicely.

I'm contemplating a set of off-road lights above the bumper, but it will complicate taking the grill off, and might look stoopid. I want to mount the switch overhead as well, but it will either have to go sideways, or cover part of the labeling. Oh well. Decisions, decisions....

boble94

GM All The Way!
Reaction score
i did not know that there was a hole behind the upper console. looks nice.

dub02gpgt

dub
Reaction score
I think i'm looking for the exact same lights you have now! how long have you had them installed? what's your opinion on light output and quality of the actual housings? what bulbs are you using as well?

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks great, i need to upgrade my lights as well.

what kind of bumper is that?

dub02gpgt

dub
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he's gotta z71 which has that bumper from the factory. I think I saw them on lmc truck...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts