silverado ss body kit on tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROB28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has any body tried or has put on a silverado ss body kit on a tahoe or seen one ??? pics ????

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SS as in Street Scene? They're everywhere.
B

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what do you mean body kit? The front bumper, and rear covers? The cladding wouldnt work, unless you modded all of it. Would be interesting

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has any body put on a silverado ss body kit or seen one on a tahoe???pics??

YES, it is SICK.. I will post some pics in a lil bit after I upload them. Those were my exact plans.. Will cost under 1 grand. hood, front fenders, grill support, grill, bumper, head lights, etc..

I may still do this as well, as Im doing the VMAX theme, and you are doing a SS theme, which I love as well.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Thank me later, lol

0580a5e0.gif
20c9e6f8.gif
683e345d.gif
733fbc92.gif
11053b96.gif
d4199b54.gif
53c1382d.gif
a3aea91e.gif
c31a035a.gif

If you do it right, it will look SICK... :D

HitandRunDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Granted, it does look different....I like the SS front valence, but the harder edges and lines of the swap dont really go with the rest of the truck IMO

Boomer73

Boom Boom
Reaction score
I agree with HitandRun. If by sick you mean bad, then I agree with you. The sharp lines of the front clip clash with the rest of the vehicle. Also, for some reason I think the Tahoe SS repro bumper cover and JGP Tahoe bumper covers seem to go much better with the vehicle than the Silvy SS bumper cover does.

But thanks for the pics - they are interesting to see.

-B

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree with you guys, but then again i cant stand that front end. Looks like afterthoughts or something.. but anyway... that black suburban posted, now that looks sweet. Also, thats just the front clip, not really the body kit. id like to see the whole thing, front, side cladding, rear bumper done up.. Now that might look cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz