Silverado door panel swap on 2013 Yukon XL?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jsoltren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My door pulls on my 2013 Yukon XL are snapped, like so many others.

Taking a look the Silverado door panels are a bit nicer. They have a second grab handle, two cupholders, and more storage. I'm thinking about putting them in my Yukon. But I'm worried about switch compatibility. Mine has power folding mirrors. I'd consider the swap if I found matching door panels cheaply at a junkyard.

Has anyone done this swap? If so please post photos!
IMG_20190208_134357.jpg b123ba5d9edce9ffcd2f73e898c28ac65b3ae40b.jpg

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
You would need to keep your original switches OR find a Silverado with power folding mirrors in order to maintain the power folding functions as that function is programmed into the switch/door control module.

That goes for both sides. If you have a drivers door module that has the power fold option and you install a passenger switch/control module without the power fold option the passenger mirror won't fold.

Just a heads up.

OP
OP
J

jsoltren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good point. If I get serious about this I'll probably get a set of factory manuals and make sure all the wiring harnesses line up. I did this before installing tow mirrors on my 2001. Really helpful to know exactly what goes where.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Run4st