side skirts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirty01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
looking for some ground efects off of a tahoe limited or something like them.shoot me a message if u have any info! thanks!

OP
OP
dirty01

dirty01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
from what i think i know..their a couple of inches longer...can u tell me anything else that i might have to do?

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
i bought my ground effects from stillen a long time ago, they still make em but idk how hard it is to find em.. Youll never come across a set of the OEM limited GEs, there to hard to come by. only 8000 of those trucks.. i could take pics or idk what else you want me to tell ya on em.. have you seen mine or no??

OP
OP
dirty01

dirty01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
oh ok...i was looking at your pics earlier. have to say it looks very nice! i found some on ebay for 200 but didnt get them! i regret it now! thank you very much for your help!

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
thanks.. were they actual limited ones or stillen?? either of em would of been totally worth it regardless. mine were over a grand for the set a while ago.. you still want any other info or what?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas